Monday, May 18, 2009

Well, hello there! Have you been waiting long?

I am fairly sure I don't have any actual followers, er subscribers, on this blog. Regardless, I should have been updating. I'm starting now. I can feel the excitement that was generated by that statement! Electric!

A few updates:
  • William and I got married in April! It was perfect and exactly what we wanted. Except for the distinct chilliness during the ceremondy from the bizarre cold front that came in and for missing a few key people who couldn't make it; it was really a perfect day for us. You can check out the incredible photos from Rebel With A Camera. Just look for our names in the Wedding Gallery, you won't be disappointed!
  • Nicholas is still amazing and wonderful and smart and handsome. He turns 4 in a couple of weeks and I'm amazed he's my son.
  • Work is great, I still love the work itself and the incredible women I work with in my department. Represent!
  • I'm still writing for Type-A Mom weekly, for This Mommy Gig monthly (allegedly), and for PRSA San Antonio (a lot more often than I actually do). Check the sites out, they are wonderfully helpful!
  • I've also committed myself to getting my APR sometime before December 2009. This is a big deal for me, and I'm scared. I'm not joking.

So, that's what we're up to right now. I'll let you know how it goes.

Sherry

No comments: